Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 August 2013

Read Me A Poem


Read me one of your poems
She requests

Mine?
No! No!
That is not a good idea
I reply

Let me instead read you a poem
I once read
Of an unpublished poet

I don’t exactly remember
The name of the poet

Crisp and short
It goes like this

In the middle of a poem
A feeling burns
Its ashes stick to paper
Like alphabets
Clinging to one another
In love

Sorry I forgot

That’s ok

Yeah
I got it

Like alphabets
Clinging to one another
In love

Suddenly
Someone reads the poem
To someone
Forgets the main part

The feeling dulls
Words fall off
In a whole new feeling

New ashes

Silence.

Oh! that is a great poem
I really like those images
Great
She says

Yeah
I love it too

The whole poem falls off
Anonymously

And disappears

No comments:

Post a Comment