Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Love is no News

They all pester me with their questions.
How did it happen?
Do you know her?
Is she the one?
And what not…..!!!

In a poetic frustration
I answer:

She created History
When she called
After decades of cold war
On my phone.

I picked up the call.
And it all started.

To cut it short:
It was a conspiracy through radio waves.
A well-planned coup
Against the dictatorship of facades.

First, Breath committed suicide.
Then, the entire technology of the Soul faltered.
I lost the beloved land of my skin.
My senses are still casualties.

So please 
leave me alone.

How did it happen?

It happened because of her one casual sentence:
They all get ready to script it.

“How are you?”

They look at each other in amazement.
And disappointingly say:
This won’t sell  
Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment