Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 June 2014

An Appetite for Love (III)

Lately
I have developed
An Appetite for Love.

In Love
I want to request all the migratory birds
To deliver your messages unhurriedly.

In Love
I want to weep alone like a child
And name it your unique brand of Love.

In Love
I want to write passionate love letters
But never deliver them to you ever.

In Love
I want to meet you after decades of tiff
And confess my countless deaths.

In Love
I want to eradicate all the miseries from the world
But die of one myself.

In Love
I want to burn all the newspapers of the world
And feed the heap to dictators.

In Love
I want to name all the jilted lovers
Martyrs of an unknown realm.

In Love
I want to pronounce Separation
As a Game of Desires.

In Love
I want to look deep into your eyes
But willingly fail to locate the epicenter of my sickness.

In Love
I want this poor poem to end

At the huge door of your elite house.

No comments:

Post a Comment